VMware understands that today's students are tomorrow's trailblazers. College students possess a wealth of energy, intellectual curiosity, and a foundational knowledge base that is critical to our future success. If you are ready to apply your classroom learning in an always challenging, forever changing, real world setting, then VMware may just be the place for you.
We are looking for talented technical and business students pursuing bachelor's, master's and PhD degrees to fill internship and new college grad positions. Join VMware and become part of the future of technology.
- Innovation focused culture where ideas become reality
- Start-up feel with corporate stability
- Opportunity to expand on your own areas of interest
- Perfect mix of intellect and positive energy
- Extensive internal training and personal development opportunities
- Access to source code
- A culture with strong ties to the academic community
- Work with world-class leaders in industry
- Freedom at work & sense of responsibility
- Fun - baseball games, scavenger hunts, healthy food / snacks, movie nights, and more!
"I had an amazing time interning at VMware in the summer of 2007. During my internship, I got acquainted with VMware's open culture, the fascinating and evolving world of Virtualization, and the really innovative ideas that VMware is working on. So, it was a natural choice for me to accept a full-time position. Currently, I work with the incredible Storage Management team building virtual infrastructure for storage-related use cases. There is so much to learn on a daily basis, and I am happy to be at the right place at the right time."
- Tushar, MTS, VIM, Platform Team
"Working on VMKernel, which is the operating system for operating systems, if you will; I got the opportunity to contribute to the core of VMware's offerings, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. VMware offers a technically stimulating environment where you work with highly skilled engineers who are dedicated to keeping VMware virtually light years ahead of competition."
- Bharadwaj, MTS Intern, VMKernel Core Team
"As a member of the Alliances team, I get the chance to interact with many parts of the business. I've been in marketing meetings, technical discussions and partner visits. And that was all in my first few days! I feel very fortunate to get a breadth of projects to work on - everything from Green IT to Mobile Virtualization. Virtualization has great growth potential, and VMware has the products and talent to lead the industry. The opportunities to learn and gain responsibility are unparalleled."
- Tiffany, Alliance Manager, Desktop BU, Marketing